Who should report to Global Affairs Canada (GAC)?

Category: Reporting allegations to the PSEA unit

Canadian organizations funded by Global Affairs Canada are expected to report any credible allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse that arise in the delivery of international assistance related to their programming or organization.

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap