I am an individual, not an organization, can I report an incident to GAC?

Category: Reporting allegations to the PSEA unit

Individuals wishing to report an allegation of sexual exploitation and abuse should report directly to the organization concerned. Organizations should have mechanisms in place to receive and respond to confidential reports.

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap