“This training introduces the principles of child safeguarding and the ways in which you can keep children safe when they interact with UNICEF personnel, partners, programmes, and operations.
- Describe what child safeguarding is and why it is important.
- Identify child safeguarding responsibilities that apply to all UNICEF personnel at all times.
- Identify and reduce risks of harm to children.
- Report child safeguarding concerns safely and confidentially.
- Define personal, social, informational, organizational and contextual barriers to keeping children safe.
- Develop a personal plan to ensure that you fulfill UNICEF’s child safeguarding requirements.”